- Do you and your partner have the same fights over and over again without resolution?
- Has the love you once felt for your partner been replaced
with tension and frustration?
- Do you fight over the kids, household chores, sex, and money?
Most of us want the same thing. We want our marriage to be a place of refuge and safety from the world and to trust that our partner is in our corner. However, often we lose touch with this original vision and find ourselves at a relationship impasse. This is a very painful and difficult place to be. You may feel hopeless. Finding this web site may represent one last-ditch effort before giving up completely.
I’m glad you’re here!
Do you know that the average couple waits 6 years before seeking help for marital problems? This means the average couple lives with unhappiness for far too long.
Couple Counseling Can Help You To:
- Reconnect with your original feelings of love.
- Communicate more effectively.
- Protect against divorce.
- Stop negative cycles of blaming and withdrawal.
- Listen in a way that promotes empathy and understanding.
- Explore new alternatives to escape locked patterns of fighting.
- Better understand yourself and your partner.
- Find more playfulness and joy in your marriage.
- Enable you to transform conflict, using it as an opportunity for building trust and avoiding resentment.
- Heal past wounds that continue to harm your current relationship with your partner.